Avoid the Summer Slide and Turn Education into an Expertise!
Saint Pierre Academy Scholars have fun while putting their knowledge into working action for a company, cause, or community effort.
Our Academy is a cohort-based organization that helps scholars gain access to the best-fit college and career programs, scholarships, and award programs. We combine Talent Identification with mentor-led immersion programs to engage, educate, and empower students to a lifetime of success.
Scholars will be exposed to emerging industries in STEM and Art-based professions. They can choose one of at least three possibilities for our project showcase. Summer Enrichment Options include (but are not limited to):
Option 1: Start Your Own Amateur Radio Station!
- Career exploration for Engineers, Pilots, and more
- Design station purpose
- Equipment selection
- Licensure course and exam
- Giving back through civil service
- Additional Skills Introduced: Morse Code, Survival, Drone Tech, Mathematics
- Project Goal: Federal Licensure and Station w/ Call Letters
- Benefit: Prepare for Fall project: Drone Piloting Using Real View
Option 2: Become a Podcast Producer!
- Outline media program
- Learn broadcast and marketing strategies
- Using AI in the creative process
- Writing/ Content Development
- Speech: Prepared and Impromptu
- Additional Skills Introduced: Interviewing, Research Techniques, Debate, Graphic Design, Note-Taking, Legal
- Project Goal: Publish 12 episodes (scholars can work individually or in a group)
- Benefit: Prepare for Fall project: Exploring entrepreneurship
Option 3: Get Published as a Book or Magazine Author!
- Develop a digital eBook or Magazine
- Read with expression
- Outline and organize information
- Write creatively to the desired audience
- STORY element and character development
- Additional Skills Introduced: Graphic Design, Writing strategies, Grammar skills, Research Format
- Project Goal: Publish 1 completed work or a series of works
- Benefit: Prepare for Fall project: Writing Lives
These are the most popular projects offered- back by demand! All scholars will receive an overview of each project before they choose.
Regardless of their project, reading, writing, and mathematics is a routine part of Saint Pierre’s Academic Enrichment program.
Details of Academic Enrichment
Orientation: Wednesday, June 1st- Friday, June 3rd
Session Dates: June 6th-July 8th (no sessions Monday, July 4th)
Session Times: 10:00 am – 2:15 pm, Monday – Thursday, Special Interest Groups & Exploratory Trips on Friday
Rate: $175/ week x 5 weeks = $875 , $225 /week if not attending all weeks.
- This is flexible: You are welcome to select weeks!
- Let us know if you do not plan to attend all 5 weeks.
- Keep in mind: your scholar will still gain skills, but may not complete their project if they are absent.
- Application fee = $50 reserves your seat.
- One week (if not attending all 5 weeks) $225 is due by June 1st. Specify week(s) attending.
- Full Camp= $875 is due by June 1st (secures seat and $50 weekly discount).
- Scholars Bring Their Own Lunch, or
- Pre-Order a Lunch Care Package
- Most supplies will be provided to each scholar
Location: Traveling Classroom to Project Sponsor Locations (within a 15-mile radius of Downtown Nashville)
Cohort sizes are limited to achieve the best results.
We look forward to seeing you! Apply Now.