Explore academics without the stress of grades and credits. The results include endless gateways to a wealth of opportunities; that freedom does not always happen in a static, synchronous environment.
At Saint Pierre Academy, we believe in nourishing the whole child into a lifetime of discovery and engagement.
Saint Pierre Academy provides a refreshing concept for the modern home school family. Our community provides immersion academics without the administrative hassle.
The academy’s format is based on best practices formed from over 20 years of research and practical application. We are providing the systems and support that works for the engaged parent.
Foundation of Our Mission
Here is startling information regarding the outlook of advanced education:
- Less than 18% of Gifted and Talented children receive the support they need
- The ones who do not receive support are more likely to fall short of goals, burn out, or develop behavioral problems.
- Most people don’t know that Gifted and Talented is verified by the federal government as “special needs”- yet there is no mandate for academic or financial support.
- Those from underserved ethnic groups have a lower chance of long-term success.
- The age-banded grading structure can produce negative results for most children.
This program is designed for:
- College and Career Minded families with children aged 8-15.
- Independent home school parents who want rich supplements to their program
- Gifted and Talented scholars who need life skills coaching to balance “school at home”
- Home educating families who desire healthy interactions with those who are like-minded
- Parents who value age-appropriate pre-college and immersion experiences
- Young students who desire year-round enrichment opportunities
- Those who want to blend the best of college readiness and career incubation in a social and age-appropriate manner.
All of our courses are project-based. In-person meetings are currently held in Nashville, TN.
- College Readiness & Home School Help (Online): Monday & Wednesday from 10:00 am-11:45 am.
- Talent Identification & Enrichment (In-Person): Tuesday & Thursday from 10:00 am-2:15 pm.
- Experiential Field Trips: First Fridays from 10:00 am-2:15 pm (time may vary based on venue operations).
- Project Development or Special Interest Groups: Select Fridays from 10:00 am-2:00 pm (time and frequency may vary based on group needs).
* Schedules may vary due to semester terms. Feel free to contact us about any part of our program.